Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sweet but Cheap Birthday Gifts

As any good stylish working girl, I am a magazine junkie. And something that has always irked me about magazines are the super expensive gift suggestions, which are especially popular around the holiday season. Birthday gifts do not have to be a cardboard box but they shouldn't have to cost hundreds of dollars either. Of course I would love to dish out Fendi baguettes and Cartier watches to my friends to celebrate their twenty-somethings. They deserve only the best. But until I become a millionaire, here are some thoughtful yet inexpensive gift ideas.

Silk house slippers from Pearl River
Subscription to Netflix (starts at $8.99/month)
Cute handmade jewelry from Etsy.com
Magazine subscription for a year
Color Play Palette (eyes, lips and face) from Sephora

                         

1 comment:

  1. Sweet but Cheap Birthday Gifts looking stylish.Nice info about Birthday Gifts.I'm also looking for Birthday Gifts to my friend.Recently i purchased Birthday Gifts to my sister through finish line.com with finish line coupons i get extra savings along with normal discounts.

    ReplyDelete