Thursday, June 18, 2009

Celeb Style Under $60


During the summer, gossip magazines become absolutely stuffed with pictures of celebrities on the beach. And to be honest, I don't usually feel that jealous of them, even though I would love to spend my whole summer in Hawaii. They just look so awkward and stiff at the beach, like they are sucking in every inch of their body and trying to stand up really really tall. Everything is planned, from the sunglasses to the color on their toe nails. That's why I was so happy to come across this picture of Beyonce at the beach. She looks totally chill and relaxed, like a good beach day should feel like. And I am absolutely obsessed with her chill dude-esque beach attire. Here is my version of the outfit for under $60:

easy, breezy button-up

ray-ban sunglasses (they come in a bunch of fun colors)

sexy bikini (option one or two

No comments:

Post a Comment